1.20.2010

My Basketball Stars!!

Having SO many nephews in one family puts me at a lot of sporting events and i LOVE it!! We are officially into basketball season and we have some stars on our hands!! Brandon, Andrew, AND Mathew get to play this year! Our Saturday's are already planned for us, but i couldn't imagine being anywhere else! Brandon is a great shooter! He's got pretty nice form! Andrew is a little bit of a ball hog, but it doesn't help that his coach's orders are "just get it to Andrew!" and his coach always tells him to shoot three's. well yes, he can make them in practice when no one is gaurding him, but during a game he makes 1/10 if he's lucky! so we're trying to break that habit!! haha Mathew is a good little player too! I missed his game last week cause we had 2 at the same time at different places and i went and watched Andrew. But Mathew and a couple of friends on his team had to sit out the last quarter cause they were winning by so much!! Well, what can i say? I'm the proud aunt!!! :)
Andrew probably waiting for a three.Clayton cheesin it up! Sometimes we get bored on the sidelines!
#1 FANS!Look at Brandon's form!Mathew is pretty good at defense!

I love my nephews and am so thankful i get to live close to them now!!! I can't wait for baseball season when ill have FOUR all-stars to watch!! :)

GO GET EM BOYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment