skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ASHLYNN GRACE!
I have another niece and i just love her to death!! Ashlynn Grace Bowler was born February 24, 2010 at 11:40 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz and she was 20 inches long! I got to be at the hospital and it was the first time i was there with out my mom and i didn't like having to wait outside by myself but it was ok! i only cried for a minute! :/ But once i saw her i lost it!!! she is BEAUTIFUL! Her brothers are going to have their hands full taking care of this little girl! I think she'll be well protected! I got to stay at the hospital the whole time and it was so fun!! (thanks Nichole!) i think the nurses were trying to figure out why i was always there!! haha oh well! im the proud aunt what can i say?! Well i already miss her and can't wait to go see her and dress her up in all her PINK!! My FAVORITE outfit!! the little pants on her diaper bum! oh man i love this little lady!
In the hospital me and Nichole kept putting different bows on her!! She's going to be the best looking girl on the block! :)
she sure is a cutie! congrats to the whole family. :)
ReplyDelete