
Thats right folks! I have finished one year of college!! No longer will i ever be called a Freshman!! And now i can finally get on to my major and not be stuck taking stupid generals!! College is a lot better than high school and im thankful that i chose to come to SUU! i love it here! I love being so close to my sister because we have lived far apart most of my life! (like 12 years!!) So we got a lot of catching up to do! I sure do miss my other family members for sure but i still get to see them sometimes! It makes me sad that my niece Adisen doesn't know who i am, but she'll be moving even farther away soon so i guess there really isn't a point in it!
These boys are who i hang out with all day long!!

This summer i am living in Enterprise to hopefully save a little money! I got a job at Ace Hardware in the FABRIC section....thats right! watch out all you quilters out there! haha this girl is going to learn how to SEW! but i just drive to Cedar a couple of days a week to work. So its not too bad!
These boys are who i hang out with all day long!!

In about a month im going to CALIFORNIA!! and i am super excited!! I'm going with Nichole's family and we're takin the boys to DISNEYLAND!! I get to take the older boys on the bigger rides and we are so excited! We already have planned which rides we're going on first! Then we're going to the DODGERS game!! i'm actually kind of excited to get to go to a MLB game! It should be pretty fun! oh and can't forget the BEACH!! So thats one thing to look forward to!
And last but not least...i have FOUR MONTHS LEFT!! Til my Best friend gets home! I can't wait to see him again!! (i am totally scared though! what if he hates me?!?!?!?!) Hopefully it'll be a good experience though!!


No comments:
Post a Comment