So my new favorite thing to do is take my nephews on dates! I always hated buying them stupid little toys for their birthdays that would just break or get lost, so i thought it would be fun to take them to dinner wherever they want to go!! There has been 2 birthdays so far and it has been a total blast!! Mathew's birthday is actually just 2 days before mine, so it was kinda both of our birthday dinners! He chose to go to Golden Corral and it made me laugh when he got SOOO excited about all the food he could choose from! I told him he had to eat atleast 4 plates and that he did! I think his favorite was the dessert, cause he could put all sorts of candy on his ice cream! Then to complete our date, my roommate had the great idea of going to the mall and getting our pictures takin in a photo booth! They act like they are too cool for it, but secretly i think they love it!! :)
I'm a loser and forgot my camera with Mathew so this is all we got!
My second date was with Andrew, and his birthday is next week so we went out last night. He chose Pirate Island Pizza. I had never been there before, but i must say it is pretty cool! It reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean. So fun! He chose what kind of pizza we got, and then i let him have a coupld dollars and he went and played in the arcade! He was in heaven! He only wanted to play the games that gave you tickets. There was one that reminded me of the wheel they spin at the end of the Price Is Right, and then whatever you landed on, it gave you that many tickets! His first try he got 150 and he thought he had struck gold!! It's always rediculous that they get all these tickets, then i think he got a ring pop and an airhead! But he loved it and that's all that matters!
He's "too cool" to get his picture taken with his Aunt!
I colored because he is "too old" for that!!
Andrew
This was the game that he LOVED!
This is the product of me and Andrew in a photo booth!
I love my nephews and nieces and im glad they like to spend time with their Aunt Kelsey even if they pretend like its "not cool!" I'm going to miss them as i go home for the Christmas vacation, but they'll be waiting for me when i come back down!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment