I don't know where my Christmas vacation went! It went by WAY to fast i know that much! I had great intentions over the break to hand-quilt a quilt i had made but as you can see i did not get very far!! I did get a little farther than this picture fortells though!!
I got to FINALLY meet Karter, the newest addition to our family! He is so stinkin cute and i could not get over his hair and his long legs!! He is so adorable! I also got to be there for his blessing day as well, right before i went back to Cedar. I am very thankful for worthy brothers who hold the priesthood and who are able to bless their babies. Kyle did such a great job!
My first Saturday back i went to my first Motocross!! It was actually cooler than i thought it was going to be! It was fun to see all the guys fight it out, and make each other mad! Hopefully soon ill get to go to a Supercross where its a little more intense and a big deal!!
A couple weeks after i got home we went to Temple Square as we do every year! It is just so magical as you walk around looking at all the lights and feeling the Spirit of Christmas! There isn't a better feeling! Since Karter was too tiny to go, Kyle and Brooks let us take Kylie and Kody with us! They are so funny! Kody who is 4 going on 40 kept us laughing the whole time with his comments. He is the worst backseat driver i know!! That night though they got to have a sleepover with me! It was fun to get to hang out with them since i don't get to see them very often! Here are just a couple of the comments Kody said....
- He asked if the sleeping bag he slept on was Brad's and i was right in the middle of doing Kylie's hair so i just said "sure" and he came up to me and with a VERY serious face he said, "only smart alecs use that answer!" HAHAHA
- I asked them if they wanted to go get a doughnut and Kody informed me that "doughnuts are not real food. We need tacos." So while i am pulling into Taco Time he says, "Yup. This is the right place!"
- As we're leaving Taco Time, im pulling out to head back to Logan to take them home. Kody then tells me that i am not going the right way, and asks me if i even know where they live. He says "This isn't the way my mom gets to our house." I asked him if he wanted to drive but he said no!
It was good to get to go home and see family and reunite with old friends! I didn't want to come back to Cedar AT ALL!! But alas...here i am sitting alone in my apartment, should be studying, but updating my blog instead! :) I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas break and was thankful for the time i got off of school! I did however, miss my sister and her family down south! That was the only part i looked forward to coming back down for! I got to stay at their house the last weekend of Christmas break and watch my nephews tear up the basketball court!
I have got 2 weeks of school behind me so far...14 more to go!
Last night i took my nephew Dallin out for his birthday dinner! He wanted to go to Pirate Island Pizza for his birthday so that is where we went! We had a lot of fun, but were sad when we went to the mall to get our pictures taken and the photobooth was out of order. So we went and got an ice cream cone instead! I told him we'll have to check back and see if it is working the next time we're down there!
Well there is my crazy life in a nutshell!! Maybe in 4 more months i'll have something to blog about again! I'm not very good at it!!
HAPPY 2011!!!






i feel so cool that we both have blogs so we can read each others and comment on them! Like little married moms. my mini van just adds to the effect!
ReplyDeleteof course!! Except for the fact that no one usually comments on my blog so i just barely saw this!! haha
ReplyDelete