9.24.2011

Really?

Well i guess we did make it FIVE whole weeks without going to the ER, so i guess i should be grateful! I got home from work Friday, got in my lounge clothes, excited to do ANYTHING besides homework. Clean, actually. And just as im changing, i see Jonie bringing my hubby home. I thought it was odd, but just wondered if his car was somewhere else. He walks inside, i look at his face, and i figure we're heading to the doctor. Just below his right eye he had a cut. We went to the ER cause the doctors office's were closed. He could have either got a couple stitches or just glue. He opted for glue. If there was any way, we would just buy a lifetime supply of that glue for this kid. Honestly. Just since we've been dating he's got his arm glued together, and a massive cut to the mouth, that couldn't have been stitched, so it was just nasty. Thankfully he hasn't done anything super serious. And he better keep it that way. I just may make him wear a mask to work. I've gotta protect that beautiful face!! Hopefully our kids take after me, and not their father, in the injury department. We can only pray.


[this is the picture his little sister sent me, because i was still in Cedar when this happened. so gross.]

No comments:

Post a Comment