7.16.2010

Splash pad, Swimming, and Summer fun!!

I have no idea where the time is going and where most of the summer has gone!! School is going to be here before i know it and that is just a depressing thought! We've done some pretty fun things though so i guess that makes up for it! My nephews favorite thing to do in the summer is to go to the splash pads in St. George or go swimming! It's a pretty nice way to get a tan so i don't mind! :) We went to the splash pad one week and then my friend Kellie invited us to her pool the next week and in St. George its nice to have something cool to jump into! We stayed there for like 4 hours or something so we got a little burnt but it was still a good time!! One day i was just feeling a little overwhelmed to i went and sat on the temple grounds! It's so amazing how peaceful they are and how they can make you feel! I loved it! One night Nichole, Jason, Clayton, and I went on a 4-wheel ride up into some mountains in Enterprise. It's always a nice escape into nature and to see the beauty all around us! I love seeing the deer and just driving on a cool summer evening. Pictures are having some trouble loading....i don't know what my issue is with that lately but hopefully ill figure it out and get some on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment