9.20.2010

Major Update!

It has been way too long since i've updated this thing! Even though i don't think anyone reads it!!
School has started and is going in full force! I've started my education classes, and at times they are boring, and suprisingly my favorite class is Dance Education. It gets us up and moving so we don't just have to sit at a desk! It's nice! I'm also doing my last general which is science...bleh! But me and my roommate Angelie are taking Geology....It's kind of horrible, but hopefully i survive. We get to go on a fieldtrip to a cemetary soon so that should be interesting! I am working at Ace Hardware still, and then went back to my school at South Elementary as an America Reads tutor. So my life is kind of crazy but i still find time to have fun!
The most exciting news as of lately is that Dallin came home from his mission! He's basically the same guy that left 2 years ago, just more grown up! It's weird having him here and not having to write him letters. Although sometimes i think it would be easier to just write him a letter! I've gotten comfortable communicating with him that way! But it is nice not to have to wait a week or 3 months to get a letter back with his responses!
He got back on September 1, and i went and saw him that night. He shook my hand and it was a little awkward! But that was the last awkward moment we've had! I like seeing him around campus! It brightens up my day!
This last weekend we took Angelie to Enterprise to have some real fun!! :) Friday night, Megan taught us how to hit a softball! haha It was fun! Then we went to the Clove's and sang church songs for like 4 hours!! It's my favorite! Dallin even sang with us and i LOVED it! Then Saturday, at noon we took off on 4-wheelers and went to me and Dallin's favorite spot, Flat Top. Megan and Angelie were on their own 4-wheeler and Meg had never driven up there so she was kinda nervous and Ang's face was priceless! It's kind of a scary drive on some parts, very steep and rocky, but they did it and we had SO much fun!! We got SUPER dirty! Angelie looked like a black lady when we got home! But it's so nice being out in the mountains without a care in the world and just looking at the beauty that we overlook in our day to day lives. After we got back, we went to lunch at Marv's and had some delicious food!! Then we went and played softball again, this time Dallin came...i think he's impressed with how good i am! :) haha jk We ended the night with one of our favorite movies, "She's The Man!" Dallin's little sister, Melinda, quotes it and it cracks me up! I always make her do it when i see her!
I never want to leave Enterprise! I love it there and the people! I love seeing my family! I'm so thankful that i live close to my sister now and for the friendship that we have gained. She is truely my best friend and i don't know what i'd do without her! And i had to add a picture of Ashlynn that i took a couple weeks ago....Just because! Look at that smile! :)

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog, woman!! Thanks for finally posting..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too! Did you steal my picture?!? ha ha. I love having you close too. I don't know what I'll do if you ever move away. i don't think I will be able to handle it!

    ReplyDelete