2.05.2011

Crafty

My niece turns one this month and so i decided we need to do a ONE YEAR photo shoot and so of course she needs an outfit that's perfect for a princess! This isn't the whole outfit yet, there are leg warmers and a bow to come, but we're to a pretty good start and I'm loving it so far!


Just getting started....thought i had a long road ahead of me... 
looking a little sparse!!
The finished project!
Starting on the onsie...
I think it turned out pretty darn cute!!
I was pretty surprised that it didn't take as long as i thought it was going to take to make this! The longest part was just cutting the tulle into strips, but even that didn't take all too long!

I'm glad my sister lets me dress up her princess every once in a while! I'm hoping someday ill have one of my own but who knows how long it'll be before that happens so for now, ill just stick with this!

But i cannot believe that this little babe will be ONE! Where has the last year gone?!?!

1 comment:

  1. he he i love this little outfit! she is going to look to so adorable!

    ReplyDelete