2.24.2011

A Year Ago Today....

I can not believe that it has been a year since Ashlynn was born! I remember i was sitting there watching American Idol and i get a text..."we're at the hospital and they're keeping me!" I never moved so fast in my life! Aunt Kelsey was on her way!! My mom couldn't be down here so i was going to the hospital by myself! I got there and of course American Idol was still on! :) My sister is either crazy or really tough cause she did not get an epidoral this time! I did NOT like seeing my sister in pain! Everything went way fast and soon i could hear the sweet little cry of my newest niece! my mom was on the phone and she made me ask the doctor if we for sure had a little girl and he said "yup, no last minute changes here!" They had Ashlynn all hooked up with a breathing thing for a little while so i didn't get to hold her! but once i did, it was instant love! She is definatly a princess in every sense of the word! Her brothers LOVE her, i LOVE dressing her up, and her mom LOVES everything about having a little girl in the house! We bonded right from the start...i would try to take the night shift so my sister could get some sleep....so me and princess would watch Chick Flicks together! Her favorite is Bride Wars! :) I love living so close to this little lady and i can't imagine our family without her! I LOVE YOU ASHLYNN GRACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment