After Church
Wating for Luke to get done with practice
My very favorite day of spring break! I got to milk a momma cow and then feed this cute little calf with a bottle. His name is Sanka!
Ok...after spring break i just went back to school. Then the next weekend I had another date with one of my nephews! He was nice enough to let his little sister come along, and we went to Pirate Island pizza again! I always love getting to see my nieces and nephews! Then later that night we had a girls night and went to see Beastly. Not my favorite show ever......don't really recommend it either! Then Saturday i woke up at 2:30 AM to head to Nephi to meet Ross and his family for yet another desert race! :) Good thing i like them! I love being there with them, and helping Jonie be the "Pit Crew!" [i may get a little nervous while they are out but don't tell them!] It makes me feel so good when i see their face coming around the corner! I know they are safe! Ross got in a pretty good wreck that you can watch on youtube so now i think i have the right to be a little nervous while they are gone. But i know they are safe riders and they love it so i will support them!
After we got done at the race, and they all did GREAT! We headed to Salina or Redmond....i'm still confused as to where we were most of the time, but for Ross' cousin's farewell. We had a fun night, Ross' aunt and uncle had some sweet conections for us to get to go to this sweet salt mine! I was kind of nervous to go underground but it was way cooler than i thought and im glad we got to go! At one point we were 300 feet UNDERground! It was a good time!
Then on Sunday we went to the farewell, and just hung out in the sun and then headed home.
We may or may not have licked the salt wall....after we did the guy said, "you guys probably shouldn't lick that." haha oops!
Last weekend i went home yet again for conference! Oh a lovely weekend it was! Got to see a cute boy, see my family, and listen to the words of our Prophet and our AMAZING church leaders! I loved every second of it! For the Saturday session we went up to the mountain to listen to it, and there was something about being outside in the mountains listening to the things Heavenly Father knows that we need, that i have never felt before! i LOVED it! Sunday we spent the first session with my family and the second session at the Summers' house! Where i learned more about farming and taking care of a sick calf. I was amazed at how they took care of it and how much Josie loved that thing only after a few hours of knowing it! I'm sad to report it did pass away though. I thought for sure Jos had it saved! she was doing everything for that poor little thing!
Well i think that about sums it up for now! Holy long post! only like THREE more weeks of school! can i get a WAHOO!! [wahoo!] haha
Hopefully it won't take me months to update this thing again!
















Gosh I loved this post!!!!! U r so cute!!! And wahoo for school almost being over!!!
ReplyDeletegood work!
ReplyDelete